Sunday, April 1, 2012

Promo Time!

Yes, it's that time again. Spring is in the air and it's time for some photography! 


It is true that every person should have access to exceptional photography, no matter their budget, I am a fervent believer in this. Photography is not a job but a way to translate the life around us. I love making beautiful photographs of families, children, and couples in an organic and non intrusive way. Documenting interactions, moments in time, and shared experiences is the true essence of thoughtful photography. 

I studied photography at Seattle's Art Institute and have been practicing it professionally in the Seattle area since 2008. I recently brought myself, my family, and my camera to the rural midwest where I plan to continue sharing photography with my neighbors. 

My photographic style is candid and documentary. I believe in creating photographs that make you feel something. My photography is offbeat, silly, and emotional ... your photographs will reflect you. Be prepared to have fun, relax, and get to know me. Be prepared to wander, experiment, and laugh. 

So what's this promo all about? Let me break it down using the trusty 5 W's

Who: You (and up to 5 of your fav people) ..  and Me! 
What: One $50 photo session and full archival disk of images  
When: April 2nd through May 6th
Where: The Shelbyville area, I will happily travel to surrounding towns (within reason).
Why: Why not!?

Meat and Potatoes: 
Up to three hours of photography, your choice of location (up to 2), and a limit of 6 people. A selection of images posted to my blog within one week of the session, and your full disk of edited images will be delivered to you within 3 weeks. Also included will be a copyright release form. You are permitted to print your images whenever you want, wherever you want, forever and ever. 
This offer does not include physical prints. This offer is valid for portrait photography, not including weddings. 

To book your session, or if you have any questions or special requests, you can reach me at 

chelsea@cfisherphotography.com

My website is currently being reworked, but please feel free to browse this blog which also acts as a portfolio. Here's a selection of favorites!
Cheers, Chelsea 

©cfisherphotography 





1 comment:

  1. Chelsea takes beautiful pictures and is so easy-going. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend her!

    ReplyDelete