Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Heather

I photographed my friend Heather last summer, about a week before I left Seattle, she was married about a week after I left. It's taken me a ridiculously long time to post this (sorry Heather!), every time I look at these photos it makes me miss Seattle terribly, I think I subconsciously put it off until I could handle it emotionally. 

Our friend Will (assistant art director) was with us for this shoot, it was in September but I remember it being hot. Indian summer, as I like to call it. These shots were taken at Fisherman's Terminal in Ballard. No one fell in the water, but I don't know if we would have been as lucky a second time, so Im glad we got some good shots the first time. I still talk with Heather and Will on a daily basis, we work together, but I miss them. Oh sigh, I need to go back and visit! 

I basically harassed Heather until she agreed to let me do a bridal shoot with her. She made such a beautiful bride with a vintage flare. She has now been happily married for a solid 4 months and told me today that her and her husband Michael have taken the next step in their relationship and are picking up their new dog, tonight! Heather and Michael congratulations on your marriage, I wish I could have been there to see you officially tie the knot, and eat a piece of your wedding pie ;) 

I hope you enjoy these few shots from our weeknight photo shoot during Seattle's 2011 Indian summer. 


1 comment:

  1. This was such a fun day! Thanks for posting, we miss you too!

    ReplyDelete