Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Falling leaves, smiling babies, jumping boys, and happy parents

Meet Grant and Carrie and their two beautiful children Grant Jr. and Emma Rose. Grant is a cousin to my husband Brett and they grew up together here in central IL. Grant and Carrie actually moved back to the area the same week that Brett and I did, them from Orlando and us from Seattle... crazy, right!?! I was incredibly lucky to visit them at their home last week on one of the most beautiful autumn evenings that I've  ever experienced (they don't make them like this in Seattle). The golden hour was heavenly and the warm fall air was incredible. I had so much fun photographing little Grant and capturing his wonderful personality and energy, he is the sweetest big brother I've ever seen in action. Little Emma is just 4 months old but greeted me with a big smile and she didn't fuss once about having her photo taken. Anyway, I had such a great time doing this shoot that I could blab on forever, but I will let the photos tell the rest of the story. There were so many great ones it was hard to pick just a few! Enjoy :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment