Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fantastic Fall Family Fun!

Something amazing happened last Sunday... I had my first Midwest photo shoot! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day or a more enjoyable group to work with! Two families means two moms, two dads, two aunts, two uncles and three cousins! I had a blast watching this extended family interact and bring out the fun in each other. They even showed me around Shelbyville a little and we had the opportunity to walk the lovely Dacey Trail at what I suspect one of it's most beautiful times, Fall. Enjoy a this selection of photos from our shoot, the first few from the car dealership and shop that the parents/grandparents of this group own and operate, and the second half from our afternoon on the Dacey Trail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment