Monday, April 11, 2011

Emi

Meet Emi, 
Ballard girl, doggie lover, purse carrier, speed walker, noodle eater, and free spirit who loves the feeling of wind blowing in her face. This little lady is special, I know that after meeting her just twice and it's obvious after seeing the glimmer in her big beautiful eyes. It was a joy spending an hour with Emi this past Sunday photographing her as she experienced the Ballard Locks. I'm so happy her parents found me through reliable YELP, and I was able to work with a family that happens to nearly be neighbors :) Enjoy this sneak peak of our blustery, sprinkling, Sunday afternoon photo shoot!




2 comments:

  1. She's so cute! And these came out great, I love how her personality just comes through in all the photos. And she really does have some big beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for capturing Emi's awesome energy! We love how these turned out!!

    ReplyDelete